Monday, December 13, 2010

Hello from Jersey City!

Hello my faithful followers!

Sorry I have been absent for so long, but we just got internet in our new place today and this is my first chance to blog in almost a month!  Sorry to say, this is going to be a quick little post, but I promise to fill you in on all the happenings in the Happy Hendricks NEW Home asap!!  Needless to say we have been SUPER busy, so I'll leave you with a festive new background and a hi and hello from Canco!  Hope you are all having a wonderful December thus far....we are getting our first NY/NJ snow this evening and even though it is super cold, it is quite exciting!  So, until the next post, which hopefully will be sooner than later, I'll say ta ta for now my lovelies!

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Hi punkin...always excited to read a new blog post...I wish I was there for the 1st snow. I love you...can't wait to see you and Matt and Maggie Lu in 10 days!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Holly,
    I love your new background - very festive! I can't wait to see more pictures. You guys have a save and wonderful trip to CA. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think i just signed up for the NYC half marathon on fb because of your cheer and love and INSPIRING fitness 57 stuff of a BOD!
    i love your blog. i love your dog. i love your mom. i love you loving matt. and i love your festive new background. and i love how you love on ALLLL your loves!
    Merry Christmas...
    Loves! Jen, Kat, Nico and LEO!

    ReplyDelete