Thursday, December 10, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...


Last week I had a couple of Christmas "elves" come over and help me decorate our apartment.  I cranked up the Christmas tunes and away we went.  I have to say, I didn't really feel quite ready for Christmas until I saw how much fun my two little helpers were having decorating the tree, setting up the nativity scene and putting all of my Christmas flare around the apt.  It was so much fun watching them fight over who got to hang the same ornaments my brother Jon and I used to fight over when we were kids. This decorating day definitely put me in the Holiday mood!

My little helpers

The finished product!

After a slight adjustment :)

3 comments:

  1. That blog entry was fun to read! Christmas thru the eyes of little ones....I remember you and Jon fighting over special ornaments :) Great memory trigger for me. I love you sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Love the tree...great job:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tree Holly ! Hope you and Matt have an extra special Merry Christmas this year ! Love kathy and Jim

    ReplyDelete